- HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT? Has Grandpa got enough socks, mugs and fragrance gift packs to last him a lifetime? Maybe it’s time you treated him to something special?
- FOR THE GRANDPA THAT ALREADY HAS EVERYTHING: Give him something he certainly won’t be expecting! He will know how much he means to you when he sees his handmade sundial gift.
- BEAUTIFULLY HANDMADE QUALITY HE WILL APPRECIATE: They don’t make things like they used to. Except we do! These solid heavy duty hand polished cast brass sundials are forged as they have been for hundreds of years.
- YOU CAN BE SURE THIS WILL LAST FOR YEARS: With solid metal, outdoor quality paint and a 2 coat heavy duty lacquer this sundial can endure wind, rain, frost and occasional British sunshine.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Specially sized to be either installed outside on a Metal Foundry Plinth or mounted on its supplied stand indoors. Diameter: 6¼” (165mm), Height With Gnomon: 3” (75mm), Weight 800g
Is your Grandpa not too up to speed with the latest gadgets?
Do you know that anything with a touch screen or has more than 3 buttons will have him scratching his head in confusion?
Well maybe it’s time to go back to basics!
With a Christmas Sundial Gift he will be showing YOU how it works! So you don’t have to book more time off work to show him how to use his new gadget for the 6th time that week! Instead he will be demonstrating to you how proper understandable engineering works. Or he can attach the stand and mount it on a shelf or mantelpiece, to simply admire the Quality English craftsmanship that has gone into creating his proper Christmas gift.
After All, What Is A Gift? A gift is not a pair of pants, it’s not an itunes gift card, a box of chocolates or even a sundial! It is just a symbol of love from one human being to another. It is you saying to your Grandpa “I love you, I am thankful and thinking of you and I want you to know that every time you look at this gift.” That’s what it means! So if so then get him something that will last and he can appreciate every time he sees the finely hand polished finish
Each sundial is handmade from thick brass and is fully lacquered. There is no need for you to re-polish it ever again.
What are you waiting for? Get yours today, while Christmas supplies last!